I’m just thinking about the way we’re communicating nowadays with both search engines and visitors through our websites. I mean, digital space is now evolving rapidly and browsing behavior of end users is changing at the same time. So search bots have to become more intelligent in order to keep pace with these changes.
While competition becomes fierce and competing in an open market then one of the most important things is building trust with both search engines and visitors through our online web presence.
↳ Low bounce rate
↳ High average visit duration
↳ Implies good user experience
↳ Implies good CTR
↳ Implies search engines are behaving the way user want
↳ Saving time in finding desired result
↳ Everybody is happy
↳ Perfect for all (the overall online environment)
↳ Visitors are willing to refer the service (or become a returning/loyal customer)
↳ Low maintenance/advertising cost for sustaining web presence
↳ Improved ROI
Influential factors in building ethical online relationship..
1) Obtain a security seal (well-known only) for delivering anti-phishing message to both crawlers and visitors
2) Show stability by registering the domain for longer period of time
3) Get listed (acquire back-links – NOT PAID) in the top authoritative directories from niche industry
4) Reserve a dedicated IP – a dedicated hosting space
5) Maintain unique and single business/contact information throughout the web
So, building trust is essential for maintaining success with any online business (proved)!