Take your time to structure and setup pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns in the right manner for avoiding any marketing crash!
I’ve a couple of years working experience on pay-per-click (PPC) field with various organizations and the following points are some that I’ve learnt during that phrase..
- Build rapport with clients so that they can rely on you – try to show them the true value of their investment, be honest and never hide anything
- Spend quality time on managing PPC accounts › campaigns › ad groups etc. regularly so that each and every effort could be justifiable
- Avoid short cuts since there is no magic formula – keep injecting new ideas by staying within the scope of work until receive optimum return
- Focus must be on relevancy meter – combine your keywords, ads, and landing pages as relevant with each other as possible
- Setup proper tracking system – while testing is something obvious, spending resources wisely should also be necessary in the long run; without properly setting-up goals and analyzing conversions data – one cannot identify the loopholes and continue to suffer unnecessarily
After spending a bit of time on pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, I understand that the following are the five best ways to run and optimize my campaigns.
All these five helped me to run my advertising campaigns through Google pay-per-click (PPC) channel efficiently. Also, supports my decisions on budget allocation as well as overall marketing management.
I do agree that there may have other deciding factors however these are the five best practices which can make or break any Google pay-per-click (PPC) adventure unexpectedly!