Over time, I slowly start realizing how pay per click (PPC) works? For beginners like me, initially it was like a puzzle but then I thought that it’s all about marketing!
I cannot just tell people what I want them to do – do what people like and do not do what people dislike through pay per click (PPC).
The more I get to familiarize myself with pay per click (PPC) advertising system, the more I start understanding about the misconceptions that are in people’s mind. Like,
- CTR is not an obstacle to campaign’s advancement
- Use marketing automation tools to create superior campaigns
- Aiming for first position on SERPs (search engine result pages) is always the best strategy
- Budget plan should not be based on campaign reach, revenue, and time-frame
- Clear online exams to become a better campaign manager
- Paid marketing do not have dependency on SEO (search engine optimization)
- Google’s paid search marketing platform is nothing but a ATM (Automated Teller Machine)
I’m still learning pay per click and despite all these, I suppose, there are still many misconceptions and misunderstandings about PPC left in people’s mind. And needless to say, having such ideas may not be good for any advertising campaign in Google.
How does pay per click (PPC) work? Debunked to certain extent!