The question.. how to run a successful Google AdWords campaign?
Six tips for drawing a productive Google AdWords campaign..
- Ad scheduling: Use the power of incremental bidding in between prime-time only – show ads when it has most chances to get more dedicated clicks
- Keywords tools: Use the power of free online tools to get insights while researching on keywords – try to find out and start with some long tails and later exclude all non-performing as negative keywords
- Add only compelling ad copies: Try to use distinctive, spicy and crispy ad copies to catch potential customer’s eye – ensure that relevancy never get lost during making it eye-catchy
- Localization in light of internationalization: People often search for services/products typing generic search-terms however always interested to see local results to ensure post-purchase easily available services. Hence blending local info while selecting keywords-ads-landing pages would have a vital significance over a campaign’s success
- Manage manager and management: Managing efficiently any campaign is the key. So managers have to adequate knowledge about effective PPC management skill. Use the AdWords editor tool would have an advantage for large accounts over others. Also, regular reviewing of search-query performance report and conversion data analysis do give you the liberty to take more informed and data driven decision.
- Be ready with a back-up plan: In case, online campaign go down even after taking several precaution, then there should be a ready-made back-up plan (offline or online) so that marketing/promotional campaign could still have a chance to crawl back on the track.
Per my understanding, these all are the effective ingredients for running a rich AdWords campaign.
Share your tips for success in Google AdWords!