I’ve learnt a few important lessons from my first mobile device targeted paid search campaign failed completely on ROI front.
Let’s discuss about the takeaways from my first mobile PPC ad campaign..
- Not given enough time to get measurable clicks based on certain analysis for testing.
- Focusing too much on improving CTR and not taking any action on getting irrelevant clicks
- Ignoring the conversion data or even not bothered to setup it correctly before starting campaigns
- No parity in between bid and budget – wrong budget estimate implies improper PPC planning
- Afraid to test – calculative tweaking is absolutely necessary to run campaigns successfully
- Setting the bar too high or unrealistic goals makes the whole thing unnecessarily more complicated
- Periodic assessment of the process and reset the action plan accordingly is not much essential
Are you following mobile PPC best practices?