A poor landing page experience affects your conversions. It’s simple, start optimizing landing pages and improve conversion rate..
Understanding landing page experience..
↳ Landing page experience
Ways to improve landing page experience..
- Need to have proper idea about target audience
- Setup analytics so every decision has to be data-driven
- Ad copies has to be matched with their corresponding landing pages – viewing ads are basically like window shopping and the first entry point to catch visitors attention
- Try to attach with potential customers emotionally
- Make it clear for the visitors by providing them compelling content
- Give support to the other on-page elements by introducing relevant images and videos
- Be trustworthy – use social proofs, testimonials, reviews (no fake please)
- Show maturity with use and placement of CTA (call to action)
Start A/B or multivariate testing now – based on analytics data, need to figure out which tests are going to run.
Final thoughts on improving landing page experience..
Keep continue with reviewing landing page performance to ensure acquiring optimum level of conversions by giving visitors and search crawlers the best experience.