Development ideas for developing minds on developed skills..
Okay, I’m tired of being SEO (search engine optimizer). I want to become a CMO (chief marketing officer). No problem as such.
Only if I’ve the following must-haves..
1) Ability to think strategically; I mean enough sense to predict the movement of my surroundings
2) The fight in between quality and quantity; ability to take decisions at crunch times based on my analytical skill
3) Ability to set examples; ability to motivate myself as well as others – team work
4) Hunger for more by following the legitimate ways only and without sacrificing my social responsibilities
5) Above all, ability to communicate effectively
Okay, I don’t have any of these and now starting to develop the right skill sets for becoming a CMO.
Now, do I have SEO skill sets? Let’s check..
1) Writing ability – NO
2) Designing (UX and/or UI) – NO
3) Programming/coding/developing – NO
4) Testing – NO
5) Managerial skills – NO
Okay, now I got – I’m not even an eligible SEO!