Essential skill sets to stand against Google’s panda, penguin, hummingbird, and pigeon..
SEO skills assessment..
Web is evolving.
So do I.
Gaining knowledge through experience.
I wish to have certain skills which help me to grasp more of digital marketing practices.
Skills required for a SEO..
- Decrease dependency on developers for every little change
- The more I know about how the sites are coded, the easier I’ll able to find out the loopholes and communicate with developers
- Help me to understand the semantic markups
- Marketing Copy
- Ability to write compelling headlines, create catchy calls to action, defines features and benefits clearly through copy-writing
- Copy-writing should be aligned with content strategy and content marketing
- User experience design
- Increase page views
- Decrease bounce rate
- Increase returning visitors
- Decrease site/goal funnel abandonment
- Focus on presenting easy-to-understand information architecture for the users
- Local SEO
- Where else SMBs goes? People are always wants to see local results against a generic query to avail easily the post-purchase services
- Classic SEO
- Without knowing the art of spamming, how could someone know about the SEO ethics?
Improve SEO skills..
When change is the only constant factor, having at least a passing knowledge of several areas will help me to become a better internet marketer.
Now I can answer the questions like, what do a panda, penguin, hummingbird, and pigeon have in common..?