Create compelling content without any clue..
Challenge: Continuous creation of content
Role: Content marketer
Goal: Conversions through content marketing
Plan: Customer outreach by following the most common ways
Situation: No ideas how to write compelling content – no idea on where to start writing?
Solution: Following ideas were came from one of my colleague during our brainstorming on ways to create compelling content.
- Naturally, the first point is group brainstorming
- Question to subscribers & followers – what are their choices?
- Interviews or Q&A sessions with industry leaders
- Reviews and case-studies
- Share personal experiences – both good and bad
- Allow selective guests writers (essentially thought leaders) to write on behalf of you
- Use examples from live events happening around you
- Follow trends
- Video and podcasts of you on a topic
- Rewrite an old posts from altogether different perspective
Kudos to this infographic..
Just need to remember, don’t obsess over creating just content, do the right thing – focus on creativity and essentially your inbound marketing effort will flourish!