Getting started with responsive design..
Everybody is talking about responsive design so do I. The point is here; almost all people know that, this is the time to embrace responsive design. However, only a few knows well, where to start and how?
I suppose, reviewing the following keys will help to certain extent all since I’ve considered them in my cases and got tremendous return..
- First and foremost thing – analysis of user behavior, analysis of actual requirements, and analysis of historical data to understand the goal and identify the way to achieve that goal
- Mobile should be at the central point, so start thinking of UX/UI accordingly
- CSS3 is a must ingredient because of media queries, help transforming content based on conditions
- Speed is important, so must not compromise cheaply
- Make it such a way so that it’s become easily digestible to the users – take special care on each and every small details like, readability, color scheme, button size, menu icons, screen orientations etc.
These are some common factors while considering a responsive design however important enough to keep in mind so that will help you get started with responsive design.