Does Google Analytics affect SEO? No, but SEO can have on Google Analytics data..
Taking help of Google Analytics data is now become more essential and critical too to prove true value of search engine optimization (SEO) efforts over ROI.
Here is how I’m keeping my eyes on Google Analytics data to see the SEO work’s impact..
- Audience analysis: Check to see whether there is any sudden changes in “New vs Returning”, “Frequency & Recency”, and “Engagement” related data
- Mobile device usage: Measure conversions of SEO campaigns with the changes in mobile, tablet, and desktop device usage
- Acquisition overview: Analysis of traffic flow from channels as a result of SEO effort
- Behavior analysis: Overview landing page performance, page load time report, and events flow
- Conversion data monitoring: Review goals and data associated with multi-channel funnels
Hence proved that..
- Why to track SEO efforts in analytics?
- Why to measure value of SEO in Analytics?
- Why to take help of analytics for managing SEO work?
Explore the Google Analytics data to manage ROI oriented organic SEO campaigns effectively!